KANSAS STATUTES AND CODES
Article 7 EMPLOYMENT SECURITY LAW
- 44-701. Short title.
- 44-702. Declaration of state public policy.
- 44-703. Definitions.
- 44-704. Benefits.
- 44-704a. Extended benefits.
- 44-704b. Same; disqualification conditions; suitable work defined.
- 44-704c. Additional benefits payable; shared work program.
- 44-705. Benefit eligibility conditions.
- 44-706. Disqualification for benefits.
- 44-706a. Application of 44-705, 44-706.
- 44-709. Claims for benefits; filing; determination of; appointment of referees; appeals, time; procedures; board of review, membership, compensation and duties; witness fees; judicial review of order
- 44-710. Employer contributions, liability for and payment of; pooled fund; election to become reimbursing employer; payments in lieu of contributions; group accounts.
- 44-710a. Same; classification of employers; establishment and assignment of annual rates; surcharge on negative accounts; rate reductions authorized, conditions; successor classifications; voluntary c
- 44-710b. Rate of contributions, benefit cost rate and benefit liability, notification; review and redetermination; judicial review; periodic notification of benefits charged.
- 44-710d. Governmental entities; election, mode of payment; rated governmental employer; rate computation; notice.
- 44-710e. Governmental entities; tax levy, use of proceeds; employee benefits contribution fund.
- 44-710f. Counties to provide coverage for certain district court employees.
- 44-710i. Common paymaster; wages actually disbursed by employer.
- 44-711. Period of liability for contributions; election and termination of employer coverage; exceptions; document copies, fees.
- 44-712. Employment security fund.
- 44-713. Merit awards for certain employees.
- 44-713a. In-service training.
- 44-714. Administration of act; powers and duties of secretary; employees; certain political activities prohibited, penalties; advisory councils; reports and records, confidentiality; witnesses, oaths
- 44-715. Kansas state employment service; officers and employees; appointments; powers and duties.
- 44-716. Employment security administration fund.
- 44-716a. Special employment security fund; creation; authorized expenditures and transfers.
- 44-717. Collection of employer payments; penalties and interest, past-due reports and payments; priorities; liens, enforcement; seizure and sale of property; procedure; refunds; cash deposit or bond;
- 44-718. Protection of rights and benefits; penalties; recoupment of food stamp overissuances.
- 44-719. Penalties for violation of act; repayment of benefits ineligibly received, interest thereon; criminal prosecution.
- 44-720. Representation in court; prosecutions.
- 44-721. Nonliability of state.
- 44-722. Saving clause.
- 44-723. Operation concurrent with federal act.
- 44-724. Separability of provisions.
- 44-725. Contributions and payments in lieu of contributions deductible in computation of Kansas taxable income.
- 44-727. Title to real property acquired with federal funds.
- 44-728 to 44-730
- 44-732 to 44-734
- 44-736, 44-737
- 44-739 to 44-742
- 44-743 to 44-745
- 44-746 to 44-748
- 44-750, 44-751
- 44-752. Sections 44-704a and 44-713a part of and supplemental to employment security law.
- 44-753 to 44-756
- 44-757. Shared work compensation program; definitions; rules and regulations; procedures; employer plans, review and approval; benefits, eligibility and amount; extended benefit eligibility; limit on
- 44-758. Lessor employing units and client lessees; liability for contributions on wages for services performed for client lessees; reports and records.
- 44-759. Administrative rulings; availability of.
- 44-760. Employment security insurance act for domestic violence survivors; citation.
- 44-761. Same; definitions.
- 44-762. Same; curriculum for claimants, implementation and approval.
- 44-763. Same; benefits not chargeable to employer's accounts.
- 44-764. Same; supplemental to employment security law.
- 44-765. Motor vehicle lease agreements; definitions; determination of employment relationship.
- 44-766. Employers; misclassification of employee; penalty.
Kansas Forms by Issue
Kansas State Laws
> Kansas Nebraska Act
Kansas Labor Laws
Kansas Court Map