MISSOURI STATUTES AND CODES
Chapter 516 Statutes of Limitation
- 516.010. Actions for recovery of lands commenced, when.
- 516.020. Right of possession not affected by descent.
- 516.030. Disabilities--twenty-one years.
- 516.040. Possession of land under color of title, effect.
- 516.050. Limitation where person under disability dies.
- 516.060. (Repealed L. 2007 S.B. 613 Revision § A)
- 516.065. (Repealed L. 2007 S.B. 613 Revision § A)
- 516.070. Limitation where equitable title to land emanates from government.
- 516.080. When legal title has not emanated from the United States.
- 516.090. Statute not to extend to certain lands.
- 516.095. Action for breach of covenant restricting land use, barred, when.
- 516.097. Tort action against architects, engineers or builders of defective improvement to real property must be brought within ten years of completion of improvement, exceptions.
- 516.098. Surveys of land error or omissions--action must be brought when.
- 516.100. Period of limitation prescribed.
- 516.103. No tolling by filing of administrative actions, certain suits.
- 516.105. Actions against health care providers (medical malpractice).
- 516.110. What action shall be commenced within ten years.
- 516.120. What actions within five years.
- 516.130. What actions within three years.
- 516.140. What actions within two years.
- 516.145. What actions within one year.
- 516.150. No action to foreclose mortgage after note barred.
- 516.155. Mortgages last maturing obligation is due, how determined--future advances on real property security instrument statute begins to run, when.
- 516.160. In account current, when cause of action accrued.
- 516.170. May delay filing of action, when.
- 516.180. On death of person under disability, cause of action survives.
- 516.190. Limitations on actions originating in other states.
- 516.200. If defendant be out of state before or departs after cause of action commences, when action may be commenced.
- 516.210. Time not to be computed during a war.
- 516.220. Not to apply to what.
- 516.230. Further savings in cases of nonsuits.
- 516.240. If defendant dies, when and against whom new suit to be brought.
- 516.250. Suit abated by death of plaintiff, when--when and by whom new suit brought.
- 516.260. Suit stayed by injunction, time not computed.
- 516.270. Disability not to avail, unless.
- 516.280. Limitation not to be extended by improper acts of defendant.
- 516.290. Effect of two or more existing disabilities.
- 516.300. Actions otherwise limited.
- 516.310. Demands against corporations.
- 516.320. Actions barred, only revived by written promise.
- 516.330. One joint debtor cannot revive a demand against other debtor.
- 516.340. Sections 516.320 and 516.330 construed.
- 516.350. Judgments presumed to be paid, when--presumption, how rebutted--inclusion in the automated child support system.
- 516.360. Sections 516.010 to 516.370 to apply to the state as well as to private parties.
- 516.370. Limitation not to apply to setoffs, when.
- 516.371. Limitation on action for sexual contact by certain persons.
- 516.380. Actions on penal statutes to be brought in one year.
- 516.390. When penalty goes to the state, within two years.
- 516.400. When penalty goes to party aggrieved, three years.
- 516.410. Sections 516.380 to 516.400 construed.
- 516.420. When not to apply to corporations.
- 516.500. Legislative bills, actions on procedural defect in enactment, time limitations, exceptions.
Missouri Forms by Issue
Missouri State Laws
> Missouri Death Records
Missouri Labor Laws
> Missouri DMV
Missouri Court Map