NEVADA STATUTES AND CODES
Chapter 206 - Malicious Mischief
- 206.005 - “Graffiti” defined.
- 206.010 - Destruction or damage of property by unlawful assembly.
- 206.015 - Destruction or damage of crops, gardens, trees or shrubs.
- 206.040 - Entering property with intention to damage or destroy property.
- 206.125 - Damage of property used for purpose of religion, for burial or memorializing of dead, for education, as transportation facility, as public transportation vehicle or as community center; dama
- 206.140 - Nuisance in building; trespass upon grounds; disturbing assembly.
- 206.150 - Killing, maiming, disfiguring or poisoning animal of another person; killing estray or livestock.
- 206.160 - Leading or driving horse away without authority.
- 206.200 - Posting of bills, signs or posters unlawful.
- 206.220 - Removal, alteration or destruction of monuments or landmarks designating boundaries.
- 206.260 - Fraudulent and malicious destruction of writings.
- 206.270 - Defacing proclamations and notices.
- 206.280 - Tampering with papers.
- 206.290 - Opening or publishing sealed letter or telegram.
- 206.300 - False signals endangering cars, vessels or motors.
- 206.310 - Injury to other property.
- 206.320 - Unlawful removal of petrified wood from posted or designated sites; duties of certain officers.
- 206.330 - Placing graffiti on or otherwise defacing property: Fines and penalties; parent or guardian responsible for fines and penalties if person violating section is under age of 18 years; suspensi
- 206.335 - Carrying graffiti implement at certain locations with intent to vandalize, place graffiti on or deface property.
- 206.340 - Graffiti Reward Fund created; administrative assessment to be imposed for certain violations; use of money to pay reward for information leading to identification, apprehension and convictio
- 206.345 - Person or entity to be paid if restitution is ordered for violation of NRS 206.125
Nevada Forms by Issue
Nevada State Laws
Nevada Labor laws
> Nevada Unemployment Claims