VIRGINIA STATUTES AND CODES
Chapter 24 - General Provisions (54.1-2400 thru 54.1-2409.4)
- 54.1-2400 - General powers and duties of health regulatory boards.
- 54.1-2400.01 - Certain definition.
- 54.1-2400.02 - Information concerning health professionals; posting of addresses on the Internet; providing personal information under certain circumstances prohibited; collection of address informati
- 54.1-2400.1 - Mental health service providers; duty to protect third parties; immunity.
- 54.1-2400.2 - Confidentiality of information obtained during an investigation or disciplinary proceeding; penalty.
- 54.1-2400.3 - Disciplinary actions to be reported.
- 54.1-2400.4 - Mental health service providers duty to inform; immunity; civil penalty.
- 54.1-2400.5 - Suspension of license, certificate, registration or other authorization issued by a health regulatory board upon delinquency; procedure; reinstatement.
- 54.1-2400.6 - Hospitals and other health care institutions required to report disciplinary actions against and certain disorders of health professionals; immunity from liability; failure to report.
- 54.1-2400.7 - Practitioners treating other practitioners for certain disorders to make reports; immunity from liability.
- 54.1-2400.8 - Immunity for reporting.
- 54.1-2401 - Monetary penalty.
- 54.1-2402 - Citizen members on health regulatory boards.
- 54.1-2402.1 - Appointments, removals, and limitation of terms of members of regulatory boards.
- 54.1-2403 - Certain advertising prohibited.
- 54.1-2403.01 - Routine component of prenatal care.
- 54.1-2403.02 - Prenatal education; cord blood banking.
- 54.1-2403.1 - Protocol for certain medical history screening required.
- 54.1-2403.2 - Record storage.
- 54.1-2403.3 - Medical records; ownership; provision of copies.
- 54.1-2404 - Itemized statements required upon request.
- 54.1-2405 - Transfer of patient records in conjunction with closure, sale, or relocation of practice; notice required.
- 54.1-2406 - Treatment records of practitioners.
- 54.1-2407 - Requirements for human research.
- 54.1-2408 - Disqualification for license, certificate or registration.
- 54.1-2408.1 - Summary action against licenses, certificates, registrations, or multistate licensure privilege; allegations to be in writing.
- 54.1-2408.2 - Three-year minimum period for reinstatement after revocation.
- 54.1-2409 - Mandatory suspension or revocation; reinstatement; hearing for reinstatement.
- 54.1-2409.1 - Criminal penalties for practicing certain professions and occupations without appropriate license.
- 54.1-2409.2 - Board to set criteria for determining need for professional regulation.
- 54.1-2409.3 - Participation of advisory boards in disciplinary proceedings.
- 54.1-2409.4 - Authority to receive laboratory results directly.
Virginia State Laws
Virginia Labor Laws
Virginia Court Map