State Codes and Statutes

State Codes and Statutes

Statutes > Arizona > Title49 > 49-1272

49-1272. Water supply development revolving fund; administration

A. The board shall administer the water supply development revolving fund.

B. On notice from the board, the state treasurer shall invest and divest monies in the fund as provided by section 35-313, and monies earned from investment shall be credited to the fund.

C. Monies and other assets in the fund shall be used solely for the purposes authorized by this article.