State Codes and Statutes

State Codes and Statutes

Statutes > North-carolina > Chapter_143B > GS_143B-122

§ 143B‑122. Distribution of funds.

Of the funds available underthe Grassroots Arts Program, twenty percent (20%) of the total shall bedistributed among the counties equally, and the remaining eighty percent (80%)shall be distributed among the counties on a per capita basis. (1977, c. 1008, s. 2; 2007‑323,s. 21.1(a).)