MICHIGAN STATUTES AND CODES
Act 327 of 1931 - MICHIGAN GENERAL CORPORATION ACT (450.1 - 450.192)
- Section 450.1-450.61 - Repealed. 1951, Act 239, Eff. Sept. 28, 1951;—1962, Act 174, Eff. Jan. 1, 1964;—1967, Act 67, Eff. Nov. 2, 1967;—1972, Act 284, Eff. Jan. 1, 1973.
- Section 450.62-450.64 - Repealed. 1982, Act 162, Eff. Jan. 1, 1983.
- Section 450.65-450.80 - Repealed. 1972, Act 284, Eff. Jan. 1, 1973.
- Section 450.81 - Repealed. 1982, Act 162, Eff. Jan. 1, 1983.
- Section 450.82-450.91a - Repealed. 1972, Act 284, Eff. Jan. 1, 1973.
- Section 450.92 - Repealed. 1982, Act 162, Eff. Jan. 1, 1983.
- Section 450.93-450.97 - Repealed. 1974, Act 140, Imd. Eff. June 5, 1974.
- Section 450.98 - Applicability of act to corporations limiting dividends or voting rights, and conducting not more than 50% of business with nonstockholders or nonmembers; classification of corporatio
- Section 450.99 - Cooperative plan; definition; allocation of reserved earnings; cooperative corporations; use of term “cooperative,”“co-op,” or variation thereof.
- Section 450.100 - Cooperative corporations; shares of stock, contents.
- Section 450.101 - Cooperative corporations; shareholders' powers; directors, election, term, number; voting.
- Section 450.102 - Cooperative corporations; membership, regulations.
- Section 450.103 - Cooperative corporations; amendments to articles.
- Section 450.104 - Cooperative corporations; reserve funds, investment; shareholders, vote.
- Section 450.105 - Cooperative corporations; purchase of business; payment, methods.
- Section 450.106 - Cooperative corporations; distribution of dividends; reserves; distribution of cooperative dividends; determining annual privilege fee.
- Section 450.107 - Cooperative corporations; surplus earnings, distribution; failure, penalty.
- Section 450.108 - Cooperative corporations; dealing in commodities; contracts, agreements.
- Section 450.109 - Cooperative corporations; breach of contract; encouragement prohibited; penalty.
- Section 450.117-450.132a - Repealed. 1982, Act 162, Eff. Jan. 1, 1983.
- Section 450.133 - Incorporation of fraternal or secret societies; parent lodge.
- Section 450.134 - Parent corporations; articles of incorporation.
- Section 450.135 - Parent corporations; ritual, rules; subordinate lodges, chartering.
- Section 450.136 - Parent corporations; supervision, subordinate lodge.
- Section 450.137 - Parent corporations; management, secretary.
- Section 450.138 - Parent corporations; name, regulations.
- Section 450.139 - Parent corporations; powers as to property.
- Section 450.140 - Parent corporations; government, representative form; first annual meeting.
- Section 450.141 - Parent corporations; annual meeting, powers.
- Section 450.142 - Local lodges; purpose.
- Section 450.143 - Local lodges; articles of incorporation.
- Section 450.144 - Local lodges; powers as to property; parent corporation, supervision.
- Section 450.145 - Local lodges; officers, representatives.
- Section 450.146 - Parent or local lodges; powers of non-profit corporation.
- Section 450.147 - Parent or local lodges; relief funds, raising, payment from treasury.
- Section 450.148 - Trustee corporations; definition.
- Section 450.149 - Trustee corporations; trustees, vesting of property; trust instrument, definition.
- Section 450.150 - Trustee corporations; articles of incorporation.
- Section 450.151 - Trustee corporations; officers.
- Section 450.152 - Trustee corporations; powers as to property.
- Section 450.153 - Trustee corporations; property and funds, use, investments.
- Section 450.154 - Trustee corporations; trustees, vacancy, filling.
- Section 450.155 - Trustee corporations; circuit courts, petition; jurisdiction of court.
- Section 450.156 - Trustee corporations; act amendment of trustee agreement.
- Section 450.157 - Trustee corporations; hospitals; asylums; trustee instrument; apprenticing destitute or foundling children.
- Section 450.158 - Trustee corporations; hospital, asylum, charitable institution; gifts, acceptance.
- Section 450.159 - Church trustee corporations; trustees, election, number; certification of election.
- Section 450.159a - Church trustee corporations; trustees, increase, decrease; resolutions, adoption; meetings, terms; additional trustee, election.
- Section 450.160 - Church trustee corporations; trustees, vacancy, filling.
- Section 450.161 - Church trustee corporations; powers as to property.
- Section 450.162 - Church trustee corporations; investment, powers, certificate.
- Section 450.163-450.167 - Repealed. 1982, Act 162, Eff. Jan. 1, 1983.
- Section 450.167a - Henry Ford trade school; dissolution; cancellation of franchise; assets, disposal, sale; debts, payment; retirement program; payment of dissolution charges; certificate, filing, con
- Section 450.168 - Repealed. 1982, Act 162, Eff. Jan. 1, 1983.
- Section 450.169 - Corporations to provide student aid.
- Section 450.170 - Educational corporations; incorporation.
- Section 450.171 - Educational corporations; classification; religious college not included; filing of articles of incorporation; statement; guaranteed annual income as credit to capital; use of "colle
- Section 450.172 - Educational foundations; colleges, establishment.
- Section 450.173 - Educational foundations; articles of incorporation, contents, amendment.
- Section 450.174 - Educational foundations; property, acceptance; government.
- Section 450.175 - Educational foundations; board of directors, trustees; powers.
- Section 450.176 - Educational corporations; holders of diplomas or certificates; privilege or immunity.
- Section 450.177 - Educational foundations; inspection by state board of education, time; annual report, contents.
- Section 450.178 - Ecclesiastical corporations; incorporation; purpose.
- Section 450.179 - Ecclesiastical corporations; articles of incorporation.
- Section 450.180 - Ecclesiastical corporations; articles, execution, contents; receivership; unclaimed property, state.
- Section 450.181 - Ecclesiastical corporations; by-laws.
- Section 450.182 - Ecclesiastical corporations; articles, amendment procedure.
- Section 450.183 - Ecclesiastical corporations; powers as to property.
- Section 450.184 - Ecclesiastical corporations; gifts, acceptance, investment.
- Section 450.184a - Organization and operation of religious college by ecclesiastical corporation.
- Section 450.185 - Ecclesiastical corporations; powers of church unrestricted.
- Section 450.186 - Ecclesiastical corporations; Sunday school, religious society; incorporation.
- Section 450.186a - Public building corporations; incorporation; contracts with state administrative board, legislature's approval.
- Section 450.186b - Public building corporations; powers as to property; state contracts, leases; bonds; by-laws.
- Section 450.186c - Public building corporations; non-profit provisions, applicability; administration of property and accumulation; rent to state; fees, purpose.
- Section 450.186d - Public building corporations; trustees, number, terms, compensation; members, term, admission.
- Section 450.186e - Public building corporations; winding up affairs by legislature; property, conservation, disposition.
- Section 450.187 - Repealed. 1965, Act 161, Imd. Eff. July 15, 1965.
- Section 450.187a - Repealed. 1970, Act 66, Imd. Eff. July 10, 1970.
- Section 450.187b - Repealed. 1972, Act 284, Eff. Jan. 1, 1973.
- Section 450.188, 450.189 - Repealed. 1982, Act 162, Eff. Jan. 1, 1983.
- Section 450.190 - Catchline headings of sections not part of act.
- Section 450.191 - Repeal of acts and parts of acts; MCL 450.631 and 450.632 inapplicable to corporations governed by this act.
- Section 450.192 - Saving clause.
Michigan Forms by Issue
Michigan State Laws
Michigan Labor Laws
> Michigan Counties
> Michigan Zip Codes
Michigan Court Map