WASHINGTON STATUTES AND CODES
41.14 - Civil service for sheriff's office.
- 41.14.010 - Declaration of purpose.
- 41.14.020 - Terms defined.
- 41.14.030 - Civil service commission -- Appointment, terms, qualifications, compensation, etc.
- 41.14.040 - Combined system authorized in counties with populations of less than forty thousand.
- 41.14.050 - Commission -- Organization, meetings -- Chief examiner, qualifications, duties.
- 41.14.060 - Powers and duties of commission.
- 41.14.065 - Delegation of powers and duties of commission in county with a population of one million or more.
- 41.14.070 - Classified and unclassified service designated -- Procedures.
- 41.14.080 - Classified service -- Appointment, promotion, transfer, suspension, discharge.
- 41.14.090 - Status of existing employees in classified service.
- 41.14.100 - Qualifications of applicants for position.
- 41.14.110 - Tenure -- Grounds for deprivation.
- 41.14.120 - Removal, suspension, demotion, or discharge -- Procedure -- Appeal.
- 41.14.130 - Filling vacancies in classified service -- Eligibility list -- Probation.
- 41.14.140 - Power to fill positions -- Consent of county commissioners -- Salaries and compensation.
- 41.14.150 - Procedure for payment of compensation -- Refusal to pay.
- 41.14.160 - Leaves of absence.
- 41.14.170 - Actions to enforce chapter -- Duties of prosecuting attorneys.
- 41.14.180 - Prohibited acts relating to registration, examination, certification -- Discrimination prohibited.
- 41.14.190 - Political activities regulated.
- 41.14.200 - Cooperation and aid by other county officers and employees.
- 41.14.210 - Funds for commission in counties with populations of two hundred ten thousand or more -- County budget -- Surplus.
- 41.14.220 - Penalty -- Jurisdiction.
- 41.14.250 - City contracts to obtain sheriff's office law enforcement services -- Transfer of police department employees.
- 41.14.260 - City contracts to obtain sheriff's office law enforcement services -- Transfer of police department employees into county civil service for sheriff's office -- Seniority for employ
- 41.14.270 - City contracts to obtain sheriff's office law enforcement services -- Lay offs -- Notice -- Time limitation for transfers.
- 41.14.280 - City contracts to obtain sheriff's office law enforcement services -- Rules and regulations.
- 41.14.290 - Appointment of classified employee to exempt position -- Return to regular position.
- 41.14.900 - Severability -- 1959 c 1.
Washington Forms by Issue
Washington State Laws
> Washington State Courts
Washington Labor Laws
> Washington State Jobs
> Washington County Jail